Wat Arun Ratchawararam
The Grand Palace
Researchers from all over the world are welcome to submit their latest findings on environmental engineering, science, technology, and innovations. This year's highlight is on (but not limited to) Bio-, Circular- and Green Economy (BCG) as a way to endorse the Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
Additionally, we also welcome research works in other related fields, such as
- Waste management policy, planning, practices and challenges
- Innovative methods for waste prevention, reduction, collection, transportation, and characterizations
- Safe and reliable solid waste utilization, recycling, materials recovery, and waste-to-energy strategies
- Mechanical, biological and thermal treatment technologies of waste -current development trends and technological progresses
- Sustainable landfilling, landfill designs, gas collection, leachate treatments, and landfill aftercare and restoration
- Bioenergy and bio-products from waste and biomass (anaerobic digestion, biofuels, biochar, landfill gas utilization, etc.)
- Hazardous, industrial and special waste management (E-waste, C&D waste, medical waste, etc.)
- Country reports
Abstract submission deadline is on March 30, 2020.
Download the Abstract Template at https://bit.ly/2uxamR0
Send your Abstract to AplasBKK2020@gmail.com.
(Please add the phrase "Abstract Submission" in the email subject.)